This course is for anyone who has had shoulder surgery – even laparoscopic surgery which leaves smaller scars. Scars of any size can have a surprising effect on the surrounding muscle tissue, including your neck, upper back, and arm. Scars change the way your brain engages your muscles for movement.
- Does the skin around your scars feel tight?
- Is your shoulder range of motion limited?
- Do your scars have an “indent” or look like a valley? Is the scar tissue raised?
- Does your other shoulder, arm or back hurt after the rehabilitation process?
Older scars can be a root cause of current aches and pains or movement issues. It is never too late to address the physical and emotional aspects from scar trauma.
This courses includes:
- a graduated strength program
- demonstrations on how to assess scar tissue
- education on how to help your body’s muscles function better
- explanation on how scars impact your brain to muscle communication
- revelation on how scars affect your emotions and nervous system
BONUS: Scar Taping Video ($19 value) and The Scar Lady Journal ($9.97 value)
After purchase, you will receive a PDF download immediately which gives further instruction on how to access this valuable course.