This course is for anyone who has had
- back surgery (even laparoscopic surgery)
- an epidural
- a spinal tap
- a mole removal off your back
- or back tattoos
Scars of any size can have a surprising effect on the surrounding muscle tissue, including your back, core, and balance. Scars change the muscle connection with your brain.
Older scars can be a root cause of current aches and pains or movement issues. It is never too late to address the physical and emotional aspects from scar trauma.
This courses includes:
- a graduated strength program
- demonstrations on how to assess scar tissue
- education on how to help your body’s muscles function better
- explanation on how scars impact your brain to muscle communication
- revelation on how scars affect your emotions and nervous system
BONUS: Scar Taping Video ($19 value) and The Scar Lady Journal ($9.97 value)
After purchase, you will receive a PDF download immediately which gives further instruction on how to access this valuable course.