This course is for anyone who has had
- abdominal surgery (even laparoscopic surgery which leaves smaller scars)
- gallbladder removal
- bariatric surgery
- exploratory laparotomy
- reproductive surgery
- belly button piercing
- tummy tuck
- DIEP reconstruction (see Breast Scar Course)
- abdominal or rib cage tattoos
Scars of any size can have a surprising effect on the surrounding muscle tissue, including just about every muscle group in your body. Abdominal scars change the muscle connection to your brain; they often impair balance and good core strength and function. Core stability is crucial for optimal function of the extremities.
Older scars can be a root cause of current aches and pains or movement issues. It is never too late to address the physical and emotional aspects from scar trauma.
- Do you have back aches or pain?
- Does your scar “indent” like a valley, or is it raised and hard?
- Does your core never seem to get stronger, no matter how much you workout?
- Do your hips or low back feel tight?
- Do you often have abdominal bloating?
- Do you want to optimize healing after a surgery or procedure?
The Abdominal Scar Course was designed just for you!
This courses includes:
- a graduated strength program
- demonstrations on how to assess scar tissue
- education on how to help your body’s muscles function better
- explanation on how scars impact your brain to muscle communication
- revelation on how scars affect your emotions and nervous system
- proper breathing education
BONUS: Scar Taping Video ($19 value) and The Scar Lady Journal ($9.97 value)
*Scar taping is a great way to work on your scar 24/7
If you have had breast surgery as well, the Breast Scar Course includes the Abdominal Scar Course and more!
After purchase, you will receive a PDF download immediately which gives further instruction on how to access this valuable course.